If you’re planning a trip to Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, and looking for the best seats, then you’re in the right place. You might have heard that the Barclays Center has one of the best seating arrangements in the city, but with so many sections to choose from, it can be overwhelming to decide where to sit.
Barclays Center Section 15 is one of the most talked-about sections, but why? In this blog post, we’ll dive deep into everything you need to know about this particular section, including the best seats in Section 15, where not to sit in Barclays Center, and more.
But before we get started, let’s answer a few frequently asked questions such as, “What section of Brooklyn is Barclays?” and “What are the best sections to sit in Barclays?” This guide will help you make the most of your Barclays Center experience.
So whether you’re a die-hard sports fan or just looking for a great concert experience, read on as we explore everything you need to know about Barclays Center Section 15 and other sections you should consider.
The Best Views at the Barclays Center: Section 13
Are you looking for the best views at the Barclays Center? Look no further than section 13! Located on the lower level and just to the right of center court, section 13 offers excellent sightlines and a unique vantage point for basketball games and other events.
Here are some reasons why section 13 is a great choice for your next visit to the Barclays Center:
Close to the Action
Sitting in section 13 puts you right in the middle of the action. With seats just a few feet from the court, you’ll feel like you’re part of the game. You’ll also have a great view of the players and their intricate maneuvers, which will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Great Views of the Jumbotron
While being close to the action is great, it’s also important to have a good view of the jumbotron. Luckily, section 13 offers an unobstructed view of the high-definition jumbotron, which means you won’t miss a second of the action.
Section 13 is conveniently located near several amenities, including food and beverage stands and restrooms. You won’t have to wander far to grab a snack or a drink, which means you can maximize your time enjoying the event.
The seats in section 13 are comfortable and spacious, which will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the event. You won’t have to worry about cramping or feeling uncomfortable, which means you can focus on having a good time.
Despite being one of the best sections in the arena, section 13 offers great value for your money. You’ll get a great view of the action without breaking the bank, which makes it a perfect choice for families or groups of friends.
In conclusion, section 13 at the Barclays Center offers excellent views, convenient amenities, comfortable seating, and great value for your money. Make sure to grab your tickets in advance and experience the action from this fantastic section!
Where to Avoid Sitting at Barclays Center?
If you’re planning to catch a game or a concert at the Barclays Center, it’s essential to choose the right seats. The right seats can make your experience memorable. However, the wrong ones can ruin your entire experience. Here are some tips on where not to sit at the Barclays Center to ensure an enjoyable experience.
Behind the Baskets
Avoid getting seats behind the baskets if you want to watch basketball games. These seats provide an excellent view of the basket but a poor view of the rest of the court. The same goes for seats at the ring level of a concert. You’ll have a hard time seeing the stage from these seats.
The First Rows in the Lower Level
The first few rows of the lower level can be quite a disappointment. The viewer’s angle may be bad, and the view may be obstructed by people walking around or standing in front of you. Plus, you may have a hard time getting a clear view of the game or concert if the performers display graphics or screens.
The Barclays Center has some obstructed view seats, primarily located behind pillars. These seats will come at a lower price, but you may have a hard time seeing the stage or field. Avoid them if you want to have an excellent view of the field or stage.
Sides of the Stage or Court
If you want to be as close as possible to the performance, the side of the stage can be very tempting. However, side seats provide an angled view of the stage that may not be ideal for some people. Also, in basketball, half-court obstructs seats may not give you the best view of the action.
The Last Rows of the Upper Deck
The seats at the upper deck behind the stage or court are quite distant and can be difficult to watch. You’ll have poor audio and visual from these seats, making it challenging to enjoy the concert or game fully.
Choosing the right seat at Barclays Center is vital to having an excellent experience. You can consider the above tips that will help you avoid seats with obstructed views and purchase tickets that will enable you to enjoy the event to the fullest. So when making a purchase decision for Barclays Center Section 15, keep these tips in mind.
What Section of Brooklyn is Barclays?
If you’re planning on visiting the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, you might be wondering what part of the borough it’s located in. Here’s everything you need to know:
- The Barclays Center is located in the heart of Brooklyn, specifically in the neighborhood of Prospect Heights.
- More specifically, it’s located at the intersection of Atlantic and Flatbush Avenues.
- This area is a major transportation hub, with access to the Atlantic Terminal transportation hub, which includes the Long Island Rail Road, several subway lines, and a bus terminal.
- The neighborhood of Prospect Heights is a diverse and vibrant area, known for its cultural attractions, local businesses, and excellent dining options.
- Other nearby neighborhoods include Park Slope, Fort Greene, and Crown Heights, all of which offer their own unique attractions and things to see and do.
- While you’re in the area, be sure to check out some of the local landmarks, like the Brooklyn Museum, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and the historic Grand Army Plaza.
If you’re visiting the Barclays Center for a concert, game, or other event, it’s worth taking some time to explore the surrounding area. With so much to see and do in Prospect Heights and beyond, there’s no shortage of things to keep you entertained before or after your main event at the Barclays Center.
Best Sections to Sit in Barclays Center
If you’re planning to attend an event at the Barclays Center, choosing the right seat can make or break your entire experience. With so many sections to choose from, it can be overwhelming to pick the best one. Here are some of the best sections to sit in Barclays Center to make the most of your night out:
Lower Level Center
- Sections 7,8,9, 22, 23, and 24 are right in the center of the action.
- You’ll have an unobstructed view of the stage, court, or rink, and feel like you’re part of the performance.
- Plus, you’ll be close to all the general concessions.
Lower Level Corner
- If you’re looking for a slight discount in price, but still want a great view, sections 1, 2, 18, and 19 in the corners are a great option.
- You’ll still have a great view of the performance and be closer to the general concessions.
Lower Level End
- If you’re there for a basketball game, sitting in sections 11, 12, 13, 24, 25, 26 at the ends of the court are some of the best seats.
- You’ll be close to the action, and you’ll get a great view of the entire court.
- If you’re looking for something extra special, go for the suite level.
- You’ll get your own private area with premium food and drinks.
- There is a variety of suite sizes available for different budgets, and the best part is you get a perfect view of the show.
- If you’re on a budget, but still want to have a great experience, the top-level center sections 210, 211, 212, 227, 228, and 229 are a great option.
- You’ll still have a great view of the event, and you’ll be close to the general concessions.
- If you’re on a budget and still want an excellent view, the top-level corner sections 201, 202, 203, 216, 217, and 218 are a great option.
- They offer an impressive view of the show at a lower cost.
- If you’re on a budget and don’t mind sitting a little further back, the top-level end sections 205, 206, 207, 222, 223, and 224 are a great option.
- You’ll still get a great view of the entire court or the stage, and you’re closer to the general concessions.
Choosing the right section to sit in at Barclays Center makes a significant difference in your overall experience. Whether you want to be closer to the action, have a private space, or save some money, there are plenty of options to meet your needs. Book your tickets today, and enjoy the show from the best seat in the house.