Are you seeking an elite lifestyle amidst the hustle and bustle of a modern city? Look no further than Horizon House, a luxurious senior living community situated in downtown Seattle. With a multitude of amenities, including customized floor plans, exquisite views, and top-notch staff, it’s the quintessential setting for anyone looking to enjoy their golden years in style.
However, with such an esteemed reputation, it’s no surprise that Horizon House has a long waiting list. Fear not, though, for we’ve got you covered. This comprehensive guide will provide you with valuable insights into what you need to know about Horizon House’s waiting list, along with vital information on its stage shows, installation order, staff, guest parking, and more.
Keep reading to discover everything you need to know to secure your spot at Horizon House. We’ll make sure you’re well-informed, prepared, and eager to join the prestigious community.
Horizon Stage Shows
As a resident of Horizon House, you may be wondering what kind of entertainment awaits you at the Horizon Stage. Luckily, the options are plenty! The Horizon Stage is a state-of-the-art performance venue that caters to a wide variety of shows and events. Here are some of the highlights:
The Horizon Stage regularly features popular Broadway shows, including both classic and contemporary productions. Musicals, plays, comedies, and dramas all make their way to the stage, so there’s something for everyone. Some recent performances include:
- “The Phantom of the Opera”
- “Dear Evan Hansen”
- “Come From Away”
If you’re a music lover, you’ll be pleased to know that the Horizon Stage hosts a range of concerts throughout the year. From classical music to jazz to rock, there’s always something to tap your toes to. Here are some notable recent concerts:
- Lang Lang, the acclaimed Chinese pianist
- Diana Ross, the legendary Motown singer
- Frank Turner, the punk-folk singer-songwriter
Sometimes, you just need a good laugh. The Horizon Stage hosts several comedy shows every year, featuring both up-and-coming comics and established stars. Some of the recent comedians to grace the stage include:
- Ali Wong, the hilarious stand-up comic and writer
- Lewis Black, the angry political satirist
- Tom Segura, the irreverent comedian and podcaster
Lectures and Presentations
The Horizon Stage is also a venue for various educational and informative presentations. From talks by guest speakers to book signings to science demonstrations, there’s always something to learn. Recent presentations have included:
- A talk on climate change by Al Gore
- A book signing and discussion with Margaret Atwood
- A science demonstration and Q&A session with Bill Nye
Sometimes, the best way to experience a movie is on the big screen. The Horizon Stage occasionally hosts film screenings, ranging from indie films to classics to blockbusters. Recent screenings have included:
- “The Shape of Water”
- “Lady Bird”
- “Black Panther”
As you can see, the Horizon Stage has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment. Whether you’re a music lover, a theater buff, or just looking for a laugh, there’s something for you on the horizon.
Horizon House Floor Plans
Are you curious about the available floor plans at Horizon House? Here’s a breakdown of some of the most popular floor plans available:
- These units are perfect for those looking for a compact living space.
- At 305 square feet, the Studio is a cozy and comfortable option for anyone who wants to live in downtown Seattle.
- Featuring an open living area, these units are perfect for anyone who loves the minimalist lifestyle.
The One Bedroom
- These units come in two different sizes: 550 and 760 square feet.
- One bedroom units feature a spacious living area and a separate bedroom.
- Some one bedroom units also include a balcony, perfect for enjoying Seattle’s stunning views.
The Two Bedroom
- These units range from 760 to 1,230 square feet.
- Perfect for families or roommates, these units feature two separate bedrooms and a spacious living area.
- Some two bedroom units include multiple balconies, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful Seattle skyline from different angles.
The Corner Unit
- The corner units at Horizon House are some of the most sought-after units.
- These units feature floor-to-ceiling windows, offering stunning views of downtown Seattle.
- Corner units come in one or two bedroom options and range from 550 to 1,230 square feet.
No matter what your living needs are, there’s a Horizon House floor plan to fit your lifestyle. And with easy access to downtown Seattle’s best restaurants and attractions, there’s no better place to call home.
Horizon Installation Order
One of the most exciting things about getting a unit in Horizon House is the ability to customize it to suit your particular needs and preferences. Here’s what you need to know about the installation order for Horizon House units:
1. Measure and Order
The first step in the installation process is to measure the space you want to install something in and order the appropriate product. Whether you need new cabinets, a new countertop, or a new appliance, accurate measurements are key.
2. Prepare the Space
Once you’ve ordered your new product, it’s time to prepare the space. This might involve removing old cabinets or countertops, or it might simply involve cleaning out the area where the new product will be installed.
3. Install the Product
With the space prepared, it’s time to install the new product. Depending on what you’re installing, this might involve simply setting it in place or it might involve a more complex installation process.
4. Finish the Job
Once the product is installed, it’s time to finish the job. This might involve installing trim or molding, or it might involve simply cleaning up the area and putting everything back in order.
- Accurate measurements are key to ensuring that your installation goes smoothly.
- Preparing the space ahead of time can make the installation process much easier.
- Depending on what you’re installing, the installation process can be simple or complex.
- Finishing the job involves cleaning up the area and putting everything back in order.
In conclusion, the installation process for Horizon House units involves measuring and ordering new products, preparing the space, installing the product, and finishing the job. By following these steps and paying attention to the details, you can customize your Horizon House unit to suit your particular needs and preferences.
Horizon House Seattle Staff
At Horizon House Seattle, the staff is the heartbeat of the community, and they take pride in providing high-quality care and services to their residents. Here are some key things to know about the Horizon House Seattle staff:
Training and Certification
The staff at Horizon House Seattle is highly trained and certified in their respective fields. Here’s a breakdown of the types of staff and their qualifications:
- Nurses and Caregivers: Licensed and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and registered nurses who are trained to provide advanced care.
- Culinary Staff: Trained chefs and culinary professionals who are passionate about food and are dedicated to creating delicious and nutritious meals.
- Administrative Staff: Experienced professionals who work behind the scenes to keep the community running smoothly.
The staff at Horizon House Seattle is known for building meaningful relationships with the residents. Here’s how they do it:
- Regular Check-Ins: The staff checks in with residents daily to ensure they have everything they need and are feeling comfortable.
- Community Events: The staff plans and hosts various events throughout the year, from holiday parties to art exhibits, which give residents and staff the chance to connect outside of their regular routines.
- Wellness Programs: The staff facilitates wellness programs and activities that are designed to keep residents active, engaged, and healthy.
The staff at Horizon House Seattle is committed to providing exceptional care to the residents while maintaining a positive and fun work environment. Here’s what makes the staff culture unique:
- Collaborative Approach: The staff works together as a team, ensuring that everyone has a voice and that all ideas are considered.
- Sense of Community: The staff works to create a sense of community not just among the residents, but among themselves as well.
- Celebration of Diversity: The staff celebrates the diversity of the residents and staff, creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome.
The staff at Horizon House Seattle is a perfect example of compassionate care and dedication to their residents. They work tirelessly to ensure that each resident’s needs are met, and they do so with a positive and collaborative mindset. If you or a loved one is considering Horizon House Seattle, you’ll be sure to find a staff that is committed to your wellbeing and happiness.
Horizon House Guest Parking
If you’re recently moved to Horizon House, congratulations! This is an exclusive place to call home, and you’re one of the lucky few who can do so. However, as you settle in, you’re probably wondering about guest parking. With limited spaces available, it can be stressful to know where your friends and family can park when they come to visit. Here’s what you need to know:
Horizon House offers guest parking for visitors on a first-come, first-served basis. The spaces are limited, and they can fill up quickly, especially on weekends or holidays. Horizon House has a Parking Subcommittee that oversees the guest parking usage. Be sure to follow the guidelines and rules regarding parking availability to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
Guest parking is generally located in the underground parking area. Guests must sign in at the lobby desk and register their vehicles with the receptionist. The front desk will issue a special temporary parking permit that your guests must display on the dashboard of their car. The parking permit allows visitors to park in the designated guest parking spot for a maximum of 24 hours. After that, they must move their vehicle to the visitor’s parking section.
Visitor’s Parking Section
If all the guest parking spaces are occupied, the visitor’s parking section serves as overflow parking. The visitor’s area is located on the north side of the building, and there are no assigned parking spots. Usually, this area gets filled up fast in the evenings when residents return from work and require parking spaces. You can advise your guests to check-in with the receptionist first to register their vehicles before finding a spot in the visitor’s parking area.
Be Mindful of Others
While you’re entitled to invite guests to visit, it’s vital to ensure that you’re respectful of other residents regarding parking. Please remind your guests not to park in reserved parking spots or block another car. Horizon House also has strict regulations that prohibit double-parking, idling, and leaving vehicles unattended. Remind your guests to park their cars appropriately and follow the given procedures.
Making Arrangements for Parking
If you’re planning to have visitors for an extended period, it’s wise to make arrangements with Horizon House. You can be granted temporary permits that allow for longer-term parking in the designated lots. Also, for guests that require regular visits, you can make arrangements with the parking subcommittee to have assigned spots.
In conclusion, Horizon House has put guest parking procedures that are easy to follow, but it’s important to ensure that you remind your guests to abide by the given procedures. Remember that guest parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis, so it’s wise to plan in advance and have alternatives like public parking available. By following the outlined guidelines, you and your guests can enjoy your time at Horizon House without worrying about parking.